Multiple offers on a gold property was good news for shareholders of a resource junior Friday. Here’s some small stocks making big moves on Friday, February 24, 2017 (as of 4 pm EST):
Durango Resources Inc. (TSXV: DGO) shares jumped 177% to $0.18 on Friday after the resource junior announced that it has received two offers this week on its Trove gold property located in the Windfall Lake district of Quebec.
As well, shares of Deep-South Resources Inc. (TSXV: DSM) surged 30% to $0.285 as the mineral exploration company said it has agreed to acquire the remaining 70% of Haib Minerals (Pty) Ltd. that it does not own from Teck Namibia Ltd in exchange for, among other things, 13.6 million common shares of Deep-South.
Otis Gold Corp. (TSXV: OOO), meanwhile, reported that Agnico Eagle Mines has agreed to acquire, by way of private placement, 14,420,000 common shares of Otis at a price of $0.35 per share for proceeds of $5,047,000. Upon closing of the transaction, Agnico will own approximately 9.95% of Otis Gold. Otis Gold stock moved up 18% to $0.365 following the announcement.
Finally, Intellipharmaceutics International Inc. (TSX: I) shares gained 21% to $3.40 after the pharmaceutical company announced that it has received final approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the Company’s abbreviated new drug application for metformin hydrochloride extended release tablets in the 500 mg and 750 mg strengths.
The Content contained on this page (including any facts, views, opinions, recommendations, description of, or references to, products or securities) made available by SmallCapPower/Ubika Research is for information purposes only and is not tailored to the needs or circumstances of any particular person. Any mention of a particular security is merely a general discussion of the merits and risks associated there with and is not to be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or an endorsement, recommendation, or sponsorship of any entity or security by SmallCapPower/Ubika Research. The Reader should apply his/her own judgment in making any use of any Content, including, without limitation, the use of any information contained therein as the basis for any conclusions. The Reader bears responsibility for his/her own investment research and decisions. Before making any investment decision, it is strongly recommended that you seek outside advice from a qualified investment advisor. SmallCapPower/Ubika Research does not provide or guarantee any financial, legal, tax, or accounting advice or advice regarding the suitability, profitability, or potential value of any particular investment, security, or information source. Ubika and/or its affiliates and/or their respective officers, directors or employees may from time to time acquire, hold or sell securities and/or commodities and/or commodity futures contracts in certain underlying companies mentioned in this site and which may also be clients of Ubika’s affiliates. In such instances, Ubika and/or its affiliates and/or their respective officers, directors or employees will use all reasonable efforts to avoid engaging in activities that would lead to conflicts of interest and Ubika and/or its affiliates will use all reasonable efforts to comply with conflicts of interest disclosures and regulations to minimize the conflict.