- We collect personal information directly from you and will have sought your consent to do this.
- We collect information such as you name, contact information and/or other information when you register with us, subscribe to our newsletters, submit content to our site, participate in a contest or use our recommendation service.
- We collect financial information if and when you place an order for a product or service.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- By registering your personal information with us you are automatically signed up to receive our daily newsletter which provides you with investment ideas and links to other resources and content on our website. You may chose to opt out of this service any time.
- We use your personal information to provide you with financial research products and services only when you have opted-in for the service
- If you buy something from us, we will disclose your personal information to the extent necessary to fulfill your order and if applicable, charge your credit card.
- We do not sell your personal information to outside companies unless you explicitly opt-in to receive information to our clients.
Protecting Your Personal Information:
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We store information you provide us on our secure servers. Furthermore, the information you provide when making a purchase is encrypted with SSL technology.
Personalized areas of our sites, such as My portfolio, are password-protected. Only you have access to these password-protected areas. Do not share your passwords with anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail. If you are using a computer to which others have access, such as one in a computer lab, Internet cafe, or public library, always remember to log out and close your browser window when leaving our site.
If you have forgotten your password you may recover it by selecting the option “Forgot Password?” on the sign in page.
Accessing Your Personal Information and Opting Out of Marketing
- In most cases, you can access the personal information we hold about you, and modify the personal information we hold about you.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing material from us at any time.
- You can withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information at any time, but if you do we may no longer be able to provide some or all our research products and services to you.
How to Contact Us:
If you have any questions about this policy or wish to make a complaint regarding the treatment of your personal information by us you can write to: email@example.com