Chilean Metals Inc. is a junior mining company focused on exploration for copper and gold in Chile and Nova Scotia. The company's profile and mission are as follows:
- To take advantage of their significant land position in Chile. This is a country well known for its mineral production, and Chilean Metals has operated in it for 20 years.
- To discover and develop Copper Gold deposits in Chile’s under-explored, easily accessible and low-elevation coastal belt.
- To (ideally) acquire interests in prospective properties without underlying third party royalties or interests, thus offering attractive leverage to any future joint venture partner. This is achievable through patient acquisition of carefully-selected mineral properties at an early stage.
- Chilean Metals owns a net smelter return royalty on future production from the Copaquire Cu-Mo deposit of Teck Resources Limited. This royalty has the potential to provide significant future benefit to the Company in terms of non-dilutive exploration funding and/or dividends to shareholders. This royalty may also provide a model for the Company’s future accretive growth.
- The company has recently been restructured for success. It has a tight stock float, a very lean corporate structure and operating G&A.
Chilean Metals Inc. is a featured sponsored company and has paid SmallCapPower.com a fee for coverage. To learn more, see our full disclosure HERE >>