TORONTO, Oct. 28, 2019 /CNW/ – NEW WAVE ESPORTS CORP. (the “Company” or “New Wave Esports”) (CSE: NWES) announced today that, further to its news release on October 24, 2019, the common shares of the Company will begin trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange (“CSE“) under the stock symbol “NWES” on October 28, 2019. Warrants previously issued by Trueclaim Exploration Inc. will commence trading on the CSE on the same day under the stock symbol “NWES.WT”.
“We are proud of this milestone for New Wave Esports as we open the doors to the public, allowing fans, players, associated organizations, and communities from around the world to invest in the esports and competitive gaming industry,” said Daniel Mitre, CEO & Managing Partner of New Wave Esports. “We’ve built a strong portfolio of quality companies led by professional teams who are paving the way for new heights in esports. As we move forward, growth and expansion of New Wave Esports will bring new opportunities within capital markets and will continue to contribute to an industry we are passionate about.”
ABOUT NEW WAVE ESPORTS CORP.
New Wave Esports is an esports and competitive gaming company that provides capital and support services to esports organizations, teams, leagues, events, platforms, tools, and technology innovators.
The Company’s vision is to drive, energize, and accelerate the global growth of esports and competitive gaming, including affiliated companies, organizations, and technologies with the goal of enhancing experiences for players, fans, industry professionals, and investors.
New Wave Esports plays a pivotal role in enhancing all aspects of the industry. They do this by opening the doors of opportunity for future growth in esports and competitive gaming.
New Wave Esports has leadership teams located in Toronto, Ontario and Los Angeles, California.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW WAVE ESPORTS PORTFOLIO:
- Even Matchup Gaming: Events company bringing esports to the masses through over 80 annual events (own 18% with the option to acquire up to 49%).
- Tiidal Gaming: Esports organization that owns and operates Canada’s premier esports team Lazarus, one of the highest-grossing teams in the world (invested in at an $8M valuation with advisory seats and additional options).
- PlayLine: Daily fantasy sports betting platform, co-founded by UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping, and two time NBA All-Star Roy Hibbert as their Investor/Strategic Partnerships Manager.
- Thunderbolt CDG: Full acquisition of software applications and technology development company that has provided services for 40+ startup companies.
NEW WAVE ESPORTS MANAGEMENT TEAM
The New Wave Esports senior executive team, led by Daniel Mitre, has a successful track record of building companies and expanding markets.
- Daniel Mitre (CEO & Managing Partner): Mr. Mitre brings almost 20 years of experience working with some of the biggest names in the game industry including EA, Sega, THQ, and Activision-Blizzard.
- Trumbull Fisher (President & Managing Partner): Mr. Fisher has 15 years of capital markets experience holding positions at Casimir Capital, M Partners, and National Bank of Canada.
- Tiffany Lee (CFO & Corporate Secretary): Ms. Lee has professional experience as a Controller at Mojave Jane Brands Inc. and has held positions as Senior Staff Accountant at Constellation Software Inc. and Intermediate Staff Accountant at Hub International.
To read our full disclosure, please click on the button below: