Chilean Metals Inc. is a junior mining company focused on exploration for copper and gold in Chile and Nova Scotia. Our profile and mission, very simply, are as follows:
- To take advantage of our significant land position in Chile. This is a country well known for its mineral production we know well and have operated in for 20 years.
- To discover and develop Copper Gold deposits in Chile’s under-explored, easily accessible, low-elevation coastal belt.
- To (ideally) acquire interests in prospective properties without underlying third party royalties or interests, thus offering attractive leverage to any future joint venture partner. This is achievable through patient acquisition of carefully-selected mineral properties at an early stage. An example of this approach is our proposed acquisitions of four prospective Copper Gold projects in Nova Scotia see attached press releases on Bass River and Fox River.
- Chilean Metals owns a net smelter return royalty on future production from the Copaquire Cu-Mo deposit of Teck Resources Limited. This royalty has the potential to provide significant future benefit to the Company in terms of non-dilutive exploration funding and/or dividends to our shareholders. This royalty may also provide a model for the Company’s future accretive growth.
- The company has recently been restructured for success. It has a tight stock float, a very lean corporate structure and operating G&A.
Chilean Metals Inc. is a featured sponsored company and has paid SmallCapPower.com a fee for coverage. To learn more, see our full disclosure HERE >>
St E #202
Company Website: http://chileanmetals.com/